1 1/2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
1 tsp Sea Salt (more to taste)
2 lbs Broccoli cut into bite size florets
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 Fat garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp Cumin seeds
2tsp Roasted (Asian) sesame oil
1 Large Pinch Crushed red pepper flakes
1. In a large bowl, stir vinegar & salt. Add broccoli & toss to mix.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil until hot, but not smoking.
3. Add garlic & cumin & cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
4. Stir in sesame oil & pepper flakes.
5. Pour mixture over broccoli & toss well.
6. Let sit for at least 1 hour at room temperature, & up to 48 hours (chill it if you want to keep it for more than 2 hours) adjust seasonings (it may need more salt) & serve.