1 Packet IP Caramel chocolate mug cake
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1 packet Stevia sweetener
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil/Grapeseed Oil
1.5 oz Water
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Using a spoon, mix until you have a well blended cookie dough
3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking
4. Spoon equal amounts of the cookie dough onto your cookie
5. Then take a cooking spray greased spoon & flatten the cookie
dough balls down to the size of a thin mint cookie.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 350.
7. Batch makes 6 medium size cookies!