Ideal Protein Recipes |1 min read
Crunchy Coleslaw Chicken Salad
- 4 oz chicken breast, raw
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ head purple and green cabbage, sliced
- ½ bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- ¼ tomato, sliced
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 1 Ideal Protein Mashed Potato packet
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ bottle of Walden Farms Coleslaw Dressing
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 1tsp of low sodium soy sauce
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces, and marinate in olive oil and seasonings for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse and slice the veggies.
- Mix Ideal Protein Mashed Potato packet with egg and seasonings until smooth. Place in a pan with olive oil and spread it out like a pancake. Flip when it turns golden.
- Let it cool, then cut into strips. Place in the air fryer at 375 F for 10-15 minutes.
- Hard boil 2 eggs. Meanwhile, cook the marinated chicken in a frying pan over medium heat until done.
- Mix the dressing, sesame oil, and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
- Add cabbage, cucumber, red onion, tomato, bell pepper, and hard-boiled egg to a serving plate. Place the chicken on top, drizzle with dressing and finish with the potato strips on top. Enjoy!
- Optional: for an easy crunch add Ideal Protein garlic croutons or Ideal Protein trail mix.