Pasta Primavera by Laura D
For our pasta lovers out there, this one is for you! This recipe screams CARB OVERLOAD but is actually packed full of your daily consumption of vegetables! 100% satisfaction without the carb crash. We have a WINNER! This is an Ideal Protein phase 1 compliant recipe.
1/2 c Zucchini
1/2 c Yellow Summer Squash
1/2 c Broccoli
1/2 c Mushroom
4 grape tomatoes, cut in half
1/4 c shallots
1 pouch Ideal Protein Konjac Noodles
1 TBSP EVOO or Avocado Oil
1 TBSP Garlic
Juice from half a lemon
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
Red Pepper Flakes (to taste)
1 bag IP Garlic Chips (optional)
1. In a large skillet heat on med high heat sear zucchini and squash in EVOO. Avocado oil is best for higher heat.
2. After about 3-4 minutes; toss in broccoli, mushroom, 4 grape tomatoes, garlic, shallots, and lemon juice.
3. Cook mixture another 2 minutes before adding rinsed Shirataki Noodles.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste preference.
5. Adding the salt at the end is important because it allows the vegetables to sear. Adding at the beginning causes them to release water and boil.
6. You can also add a bag of crushed IP garlic chips to the top to emulate bread crumbs.
**Serving is 4 cups of Veggies & 4oz protein optional with the Garlic Chips**
Many Thanks to Laura D for creating this fabulous recipe for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!