Ideal Protein |1 min read
Sweet Onion Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 4-6 oz chicken breast or tenders
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp + 1 tbsp Walden Farms Sweet Onion Dressing
- 2 cups total of thinly sliced cucumber, bell pepper, red onion
- marinate chicken breast or tenders in Walden Farms Sweet Onion Dressing
- season with garlic, onion, salt, and pepper
- bake or grill the chicken then slice into thin strips, once cooled
- rinse and cut cucumbers, bell peppers, and red onion into thin slices
- place rinsed lettuce on a plate, add veggies and chicken, and top with 1 tbsp of dressing
- fold in half and enjoy!
These simple, easy-to-make lettuce wraps are great for Phase 1, 2 or 3. You can also make this into a salad!