1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1” chunks
3 TBSP EVOO, divided
½ tsp ground coriander
½ tsp dried oregano
Kosher salt and pepper
1 pint grape tomatoes
2 cloves garlic, chopped
3 TBSP fresh lemon juice, divided, plus lemon wedges for serving
½ head romaine lettuce, shredded
4 scallions, thinly sliced
½ cup fresh dill, chopped
- Heat grill on medium-high. Toss chicken with 1 TBSP EVOO, then add coriander, oregano and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper and toss. Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Place tomatoes and garlic on a large piece of heavy-duty foil. Sprinkle with 1 TBSP EVOO and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Fold and crimp foil to form a pouch.
- Place pouch and skewers on grill. Cook, shaking pouch and turning skewers occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Just before removing it from the grill brush chicken with 1 TBSP lemon juice.
- Meanwhile, in bowl toss lettuce, scallions and dill with remaining 2 TBSP lemon juice, 1 TBSP EVOO and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken, tomatoes and salad with lemon wedges.