Ideal Protein Recipes |1 min read
Cauliflower Egg Bites
- 2 tbsp riced cauliflower
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ onion, finely chopped (P2/P3)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 egg
- P2/P3 optional: 1 oz chopped turkey bacon, 1 oz cheddar cheese
- set the oven to 350 F.
- spray a muffin pan with olive oil or avocado oil cooking spray.
- Chop the bell pepper and onion and sauté with olive oil. Meanwhile, steam or microwave the cauliflower rice.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cauliflower, seasonings, and veggies.
- Spread the mixture in the muffin pan, and press an indent in the middle of the mixture for the egg.
- bake (without the egg) for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, take the muffin pan out of the oven and crack the egg on top of the mixture. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Place the pan back in the oven, and bake for 10 minutes for a runny egg, or 15 minutes for a hard egg. Oven temperatures and cooking times vary.
- P2/P3, add 1 tbsp chopped turkey bacon and 1 oz of cheddar cheese.