Ideal Protein Recipes |1 min read
Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad
- 4 oz raw chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Walden Farms Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
- 2 cups total of broccolini, mushrooms, tomato
- 1 basil leaf
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- P2/P3 optional: 1 medium baked sweet potato
- Marinate 4 oz of chicken with 1 tbsp of the vinaigrette
- Grill the chicken (you could also bake, air-fry, etc.)
- Meanwhile, sauté the veggies in a frying pan with olive oil. Season the veggies, and mix well.
- Serve the chicken with the veggies on top of chopped greens and with a drizzle of the vinaigrette for a delicious salad. P2/P3, serve with the baked sweet potato.