Raspberry Gummy Bears
3 Packets IP Jello
1 Packet Unflavored Gelatin
1/3 Cup Water
1. Spray a paper towel with nonstick cooking spray, then rub it lightly around the bear cavities in the mold, to coat them with a thin layer of oil.
2. In a small bowl, combine both gelatin’s and the cold water. Whisk them together, then let them sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to allow the gelatin to soak up the water and soften.
3. Microwave the bowl for 30 seconds, then whisk well. Microwave for another 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until liquefied.
4. Pour the gelatin into the cavities & refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
5. To remove the bears, carefully push the sides away from the edges and toward the center, then pull them up and out of the molds.
6. This recipe makes 3 servings of 28 small gummy bears!