Been scouring the web for a proper list of Ideal Protein Foods that you can eat? Look no further.
We created a nice list just for you. We even categorized it to make it easier to find what you are looking for.
Also here is the PDF (paper version) of the Ideal Protein Phase 1 Sheet
Ideal Protein Phase 1 Food List:
(Suggested Options) – No Frying or breading permitted. *If you would like breading, use a packet of IP Crepe mix.
- Fish – Anchovy, Bass, Catfish, Cod, Grouper, Haddock, Hake, Mahi-Mahi, Monk Fish, Pike, Perch, Red Snapper, Redfish, Sea Bass, Shark, Smelt, Sole, Sword Fish, Tilapia, Tuna, (Red Tuna 1x per week), Trout, Turbot, Whiting, Walleye, Wild Salmon (1x per week).
- Seafood – Crab, Crawfish, Clams, Lobster, Mussels, Oysters, Shrimp, Scampi, Scallops (4 large), Squid.
- Beef – Flank Steak (extra lean), Ground Beef, Rump Steak, Roast, Sirloin, Tournedos, Tenderloin.
- Veal – Breast, Cutlet, Inside Round Steak, Rib, Shank, Shoulder, Tenderloin.
- Poultry – (skinless) Chicken, fowl, Quail, Turkey, 6 eggs (4 whole the rest whites), Wild Birds.
- Pork – Fat-Free cooked Ham, Tenderloin.
- Other – Bison, Deer, Elk, Frog’s Legs, Kidney, Liver, Ostrich, Tofu (plain)
Unlimited Raw Vegetables:
Arugula, Bibb lettuce, Boston lettuce, celery, chicory lettuce, cucumber, endives, escarole lettuce, frisée lettuce, green and red leaf lettuce, iceberg lettuce, mushroom, radicchio, radish, romaine lettuce, spinach, and watercress lettuce.
Algae, Alfalfa, Arugula, Bell Peppers, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage (red, pak choi, bok choy), Celery, Celeriac, Chicory, Collards, Cress, Cucumbers, Dill Pickles, Endive, Fennel, Field Salad, Green Onions, Kale, Kohlrabi, Leeks, Mushrooms, Okra, Onions (raw only) Hot Peppers, Radicchio, Radish, Rhubarb, Rutabaga, Sauerkraut, Sorrel, Spinach, Swiss Chard, Turnip, Watercress, Zucchini.
(4 cups per week total from this list) Brussell Sprouts, Beans (green and wax), Egg Plant, Palm Hearts, Snow Peas, Swede, Tomato.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Fine Herbs, Fresh Herbs (basil, bay leaves, cilantro, chervil, chives, dill, marjoram, mint, oregano,parsley, rosemary, sage, savory, tarragon, thyme) Garlic, Ginger, Lemon, Lemon Grass, Hot Mustard, Hot Sauce, Soy Sauce, Spices (msg free / no carbs), Tamari Sauce (1 tablespoon), White vinegar,
Only 1 of the following Ideal Protein Foods are permitted per day; All Bars, Wafers, Brownie, Soy Puffs, Chili, Southwest Cheese Curls, Dill Pickle Zippers, White Cheddar Ridges and Cereal Flakes. The Solid Chocolate Raspberry bar is limited to ONCE PER WEEK!